Sunday, June 17, 2007

GOP NUTROOTS OUT FOR BLOOD-- LINDSEY GRAH-AMNESTY'S

>


Today Pach over at FDL posited that the reason Lindsey Graham is out shilling for the GOP all the time is because, as a closeted gay man who "everyone" knows about (except his constituents, of course), he has no hopes for higher office. I'm not so sure I agree. He may not have ambitions for higher electoral office but he very much dreams about being a cabinet secretary for President McCain. And if that falls through, getting re-elected on GOP insider talking points doesn't look like a great bet-- not even in South Carolina, one of the reddest of states.

I had to laugh my ass off today when I came across the hubbub over at some beaten down hellhole of wingnuttery. Apparently the girls and boys took it very personally when Lindsey countered their xenophobic, racist palaver by calling them a bunch of bigots and Know Nothing extremists. So now they're not just talking about sitting on their hands or about getting a salivating neo-Nazi to run against him, they're talking about contributing money to a Democrat, if the Democrats run a Blue Dog.

The comments are a riot if you have some time to waste. One is already looking to move on from Lindsey's scalp to Mel Martinez'. I love that they're so bloodthirsty; it's a shame I can't detect a single one with a 3-digit IQ.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger Jimmy the Saint said...

Does Graham still serve in the Reserves?

 
At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"palaver" is such a great word.

Just in case you thought that I only read DWT because I am so comfortable with the ummmm... other vocabulary and phraseology that was so much a part of linguistic parlay back in my formative times in CA, I would like to say "no way".

Valley Girl

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

like omg, duh, I meant parley, not parlay.

Valley Girl

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the link to hot air was revealing. read the comments by those fools, they are blaming democrats for the immigration bill that W is jamming down their throats. how naive are these mindless little children? oh yeah, they voted for w.....twice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home