Wednesday, January 24, 2007

WHAT DOES LIBERATION MEAN TO 60,000 KILLED?

>


"My Fellow Americans" is a new and anthemic anti-war song by Brian Bettencourt. In light of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee voting for the meaningless, toothless, symbolic, nonbinding Biden bullshit bill that, in effect, gives Bush a free hand to escalate the war in Iraq, and against the meaningful bill that Chris Dodd offered to rein in the Bush-McCain-Lieberman bloodthirsty juggernaut, I would like all DWT rock music fans to take a moment and listen to Brian's heartfelt song. It sounds even better the second time!

3 Comments:

At 4:21 AM, Blogger cybermome said...

Thanks Howie..

Love the song...

Can we use the song ( like we did with have you had enough)and put video to it and tailor it to our elected officials that are doing nothing to stop the mess in Iraq?

Lee
I'm off to DC this week end to lobby. I'd be happy to make copies
of the song and leave with Senators Spector, Casey and A Schwartz. I'm in PA

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger brian said...

Hi guys, Brian here..
thanks for the great interest in my song. I was really impressed by the picture Howie put to the "..60,000 killed" line. it has a really powerful impact. good job, howie. cybernome, if you want to put video to it, that would be great. put it on YouTube. and if you want to make copies, be my guest! appreciate every opportunity to spread the word. not sure if you can download off trailerbuzz.com, but I'll be happy to send you an MP3 that's a better quality (brianbettencourt2006@yahoo.com). thanks again. one way or another we'll break through that wall of arrogance in washington. we can't all be ignored for long! - brian

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love your song. I'd like to link to your website if that is okay with you from my myspace.com.

Also, I met Nuno Bettencourt at an Extreme concert backstage years ago, I think he's the greatest. Are you related by any chance cause I really luuuuved your song and I think you will be great too. X0X0X0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home