Saturday, October 28, 2006

WHAT IS IT WITH ALL THESE REPUBLICAN REPRESENTATIVES CALLING THE COPS ON CITIZENS??

>


I mean members of Congress work for us, right? So what's with these Republican self-entitled congressmen who think they're feudal lords and ladies calling the police to arrest constituents? Last week a crazy right wing corporate whore from Pennsylvania, a real monstrosity named Melissa Hart, didn't like the idea of some senior citizens peacefully petitioning her for redress from the horrible doughnut hole legislation she helped get through Congress (as a favor to the pharmaceutical companies that have given her over $100,000 in legalized bribes). So she called the cops. On a bunch of grandmas and grandpas!! What a turd!

I know it sounds hard to believe but Hart staffers in Allison Park, PA called the police on 40 members of the Alliance for Retired Americans carrying... doughnuts. Unfortunately for Hart, a terrorist at heart, the whole incident was captured and broadcast by KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh. Take a look at Hart's pathetic excuses for calling the cops and think about that if you live in western Pennsylvania when you vote on November 7.



And Hart isn't the only bat-shit crazy wing-nut calling the police on people. The most famous story that got out there after KKK-supported Marilyn Musgrave debated Angie Paccione last week was about how the clueless Musgrave was mouthing a Republican platitude from Dwight Eisenhower's days about how America has the "best healthcare system in the world" which caused the entire audience to erupt in derisive laughter. But there's another story coming out of that debate as well, one that illustrates Musgrave's authoritarian nature more than her usual cluelessness.

Michael Schiavo blogged about it at Daily Kos. Michael and his family had already directly suffered at the hands of Musgrave and her fascistic interference in his family's most personal matters. So when she saw him sitting in the front row of Windsor High School Auditorium, she panicked and did what Republicans like her do when something they don't like happens... she called the cops. "Just minutes after taking my seat, I noticed a flurry of activity around my seat including about four uniformed police officers who were-- I would learn later-- called in by Musgrave staffers and asked to remove me from the building. At this point, I had made no speeches, I had no signs, had made no attempt to disrupt or cause any commotion. I only came into the auditorium, spoke to a dozen or so reporters and took a seat. To their credit, the police refused the Musgrave campaign's appeal to have me removed... A sitting member of Congress asked the police to remove me-- a taxpaying citizen-- from a public debate. Obviously, I misunderstand the concept of a political debate. I thought a debate was a place to share ideas, answer questions, defend your record and tell citizens what you've done and what you will do. Marilyn Musgrave believes, I have to gather, that debates are places to have the police remove people who don't agree with you. After the police talked with obviously irritated Musgrave staffers and the debate organizer, the Musgrave campaign complained that my seat, next to the timekeeper, was inappropriate because-- get this-- Marilyn Musgrave would have to look at me."

Hopefully, after November 7 no one will ever have to look at Marilyn Musgrave again, except for fellow KKK enthusiasts who seek out this kind of thing.

4 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger KenInNY said...

I hadn't heard Michael Schiavo's story, which is truly staggering. I am still trying to imagine by what leap of the most deluded, deranged imagination the Musgrave staff got the idea that they can throw someone out of a public gathering simply because they don't like him.

Of course I think I know the answer. Karl Rove has made it standard policy for any gathering where any of his candidates or government officials are present, and they've gotten away with it.

Every time I hear words like "freedom" and "democracy" ooze out of the mouth of a totalitarian thug like Chimpy the Prez, in addition to experiencing an overpowering impulse to puke, I wonder what they can possibly imagine these words MEAN.

Ken

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger ordinaryperson said...

Out of nowhere, Democrat puts GOP Congresswoman to the test

Ok, so when are they going to learn that these candidates don't just come "out of nowhere." Either way, looks like young Jason will help us throw Melissa Hart out.

 
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just crazy glue yourself to the room's pillars. They would be hard pressed to get enough remover in short order. I guess they would "commandeer it" from the local pharmacy, but you get the picture. Can be used to stick yourself to people too, hmmmm now there is a concept.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Interrobang said...

Wow, if Hart's spokesdroid had used the word "real" one more time -- implying of course that the seniors' complaint isn't real (and making me wonder what Hart considers a constituent with a "real problem"), I think I would have been "real" sick...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home