Wednesday, September 20, 2006

JANE HAMSHER, A GREAT FACE AND A GREAT VOICE FOR THE BLOGOSPHERE

>


What's the old saying? Behind every successful man there's a brilliant woman? Or did I just make that up? Whether I did or I didn't, the brains behind the astounding success of the Blue America ActBlue Page has been Jane Hamsher, the founder of Firedoglake and the person who conceived of Blue America. Jane's an old friend of mine from San Francisco punk rock days and she taught me htlm. I was so excited when our mutual friend Christina e-mailed me and said "Turn on Keith Olbermann; Jane's on." And was she ever!! Look how smart and poised and user-friendly! Even if she didn't have one of the best and most exciting, dynamic blogs anywhere, you'd probably want to sign on and see what she has to say. Right? Watch for yourself over at Crooks and Liars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home