Tuesday, June 13, 2006

GOD SAVE THE INTERNET-- SOUNDS LIKE A HIT TO ME

>

I've been talking with the folks at SaveTheInternet.com and helping connect them with some artists who are eager to help keep the internet free and out of the greedy clutches of the big corporate telecoms who-- with their bought-and-paid-for politicians-- have every intention of privitizing and monetizing it. Some of the artists who have already spoken out include R.E.M., Lou Reed, Moby, Sparks, and Ice-T. Today a new singing group made up of Kay Hanley, Jill Sobule and Michelle Lewis, under the name The Broadband releases a KILLER song, "God Save the Internet" which you are welcome to listen to and to download for free.

1 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Cheyanne said...

I had this song as a gadget on my blog for a long time. Today, it will not load. That's how I found your blog Down with Tyranny. From One GOD SAVE THE INTERNET song lover to another...."HI".

By the way, I'm going around my house all day today with the NetRoots Nation Conference for bloggers playing in the background,Singing and Whistling GOD SAVE THE INTERNET. I find it a very fitting song as accompaniment to the bloggers convention.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home