Sunday, November 20, 2005

SUGGS IS BACK FROM THE COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN AND HE WANTS US ALL TO FOLLOW THE LEADER

>


[Phil missed a week or two on DWT because he was in NYC seeing some of his heroes play at the Country Music Awards at Madison Square Garden. Plus one of his associates told him that DWT wasn't really down with the kind of tyranny he's for and he accused us of possibly running a "commie propaganda piece" by a well-known blue and he decided to re-evaluate his participation in the blog. Well, he's back from New York and the re-evaluation must have gone in our favor because last night he copied us on an e-mail he sent to dozens of country music luminaries.]


Dear President, Chairpersons of Country Music Association, Toby Keith and Billy Ray C,

My name is Philbert Suggs and I'm a dedicated biblical conservative, Christian styled right-wing, outdoorsman Republican, desperately working for the advancement of ultraconservative Patriarchy.
Its a tough 'n rough moment for us right now with all the liberal sissy bias in the media. Because in today's America we evangelical far to the right Christians are being hunted down like varmints while the rest of the public is fed the line that dissent against our Leader is good and that treason is wrong!
We need to fight back against the evil Al Franken types who are constantly making fun of this country's Super-Patriots like Bill O Reilly, Rush Limbaugh and Zel Miller. Al and his ilk have made it a national pastime in (as the kids say) "dissing"....the magnificent Bush!
That's why I'm writing to all of you important reachers today. I especially want you all to hear my song "Follow The Leader" that I've just recorded for my divine Bush... who I cherish with all my dominionist hunters heart and who I ask you to please come out to support now in his time of need.
Please download into your desk tops and then listen to my new glorious song. I would appreciate you over nighting a contract to me so that I may perform this live with Toby at the upcoming San Bernadino County Fair. Also feel free to send me a contract so that I may record another version as a duet with the warrior patriot acting Billy Ray C.
FYI's...I have performed this new song for the local promise keepers at their last "beast feast" barbecue as well as singing it many times out in the woods with my hunting buddies, and let me just say...it is a huge sensation !
I also have many other songs of support in my arse nal for the great leader Bush and for the General Dick Cheney, who I praise now more than ever for the brave biblical words he has been using when attacking the ones who dare shame America.
By questioning the Bush/Cheney massive successful Shock and Awe campaigns to bring a Theorcracy to the middle east coast of Iraq, these liberal heathens actually endanger this once powerful administration's brilliant policy of protecting us from the truth.
Please Follow The Leader.

God Bless Bush's America,

Philbert Suggs

p.s.... Please go here and click yes on my reviews to help fight Al Qaeda. Your yes vote ensures my ranking which has doubled over night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home