Saturday, November 14, 2020

DownWithTyranny Housekeeping

>

 


If you're a regular visitor to this blog you may be interested in knowing that I'm moving and changing the way we work here... starting tomorrow. First of all, I'm leaving blogspot. If you imput downwithtyranny.com you'll get to the new site which is almost finished being built. Take a look.

I travel a lot-- or at least I did before the Trump Pandemic turned the world upside down. But I want to mention one trip-- it was to Mali a bit over a decade ago, and deep into the backwoods of Mali. I never missed a post while I was traveling through that country, one of the world's most technologically backward. I was personally amazed. You may have noticed that we post on a schedule. Not only did I never miss a post in Mali (nor in Bali), but I never missed a post when I was living at City of Hope and getting a complete stem cell replacement. I had a giant industrial tube going into me with new stem cells and a giant industrial tube going out of me with the old stem cells. I was drugged out of my mind-- and blogging. Never missed a post.

These are when posts have been going up, come hell or high water (Pacific Time): 5am, 9am, 1pm, 5pm, 9pm, midnight. We'll keep midnight since that's Noah's Midnight Meme of the Day. Other than that... I'll post whenever I decide to. It might be at 5pm or it might be at 4:45pm or 7pm. I expect there will be more posts when there's a lot of stuff I want to write about and less posts when there's nothing I need to say. Right now, I'm still learning how to use Wix, the new platform, so bear with me for a few days. And, by the way, the first "official" post tomorrow is by a familiar guest who I suspect all DWT readers like and find interesting and valuable.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home