Friday, June 19, 2020

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>


by Noah

Well, tomorrow is the big day in Tulsa. Come for the racism! Stay for the plague! Or is it the other way 'round? I'm not so concerned about the red-hatted Bigot-Fest attendees getting COVID-19, but I am concerned about how many decent folks they may infect in the coming days. As I said yesterday, the virus, unlike republicans, does not discriminate. Meanwhile, tonight's meme may not actually depict the reality of the Tulsa kick-off to Trumpanzee's "I Wanna Be Jefferson Davis" 2020 campaign. I'm sure there will be some of the usual strategically placed faces of color, some even hired for the occasion, but Trumpanzee has shown us that tonight's meme sure depicts his dreams. It could be a preview of his White House portrait.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home