Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Midnight Meme Of The Day!

>


by Noah

The Trumpanzee, conman to the 62,000,000, has found his true calling; patent medicine salesman and pandemic profiteer. If there's ever a time when he leaves office, I can see Trump doing this full time on TV commercials and his own Trump Family Shopping Channel. Maybe, he'll join forces with his butt-licking My Pillow buddy although, if I got that close to Trump with a pillow, I'd smother him with it.

It's all too perfect that Trump is pushing Chloroquine as a miracle cure for the coronavirus. Trump owns a stake in the company and, like I also said the other day, he'll be expecting some bigly campaign contributions from those who manufacture the elixir. I wonder if it gets rid of bone spurs, too. But, best yet for a psychopath like Trump, more and more research is showing that Chloroquine causes fatal heart issues including heart attacks in an inordinate amount of people who imbibe it. Some studies of the drug's efficacy in treating coronavirus have been stopped but the bribe money and the death dealing dosage no doubt hold a powerful, tremendous appeal to a sicko like Trump. That I can tell you. Believe me.

Oh, and Trump assclowns Sean and Rudy are pushing Chloroquine on FOX "News." What a shocker! First, FOX called the whole coronavirus thing a hoax. Now, they'll sell you the "cure." Next thing we know, FOX will be telling it's gullible idiot viewers to drink a gallon of RoundUp, or maybe just the cyanide-laced grape juice.


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I got that close to Trump with a pillow, I'd smother him with it."

Don't make jokes like this, Noah. Have you forgotten that guy who went to prison for making a joke like this about Dubya? I tried looking for a link, but I guess the GOP Ministry of Truth buried it deep since Ellen "forgave" him whether the nation was going to or not.

Seriously, don't make jokes like this no matter how we all might feel. You can't do us any good behind bars.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home